I wanna look forward always if I can... maybe sometimes I'll look back about things that happened in life... I just wanna let bygones be bygones... though sometimes it hurts me or make me happy, I still couldn't turn back the clock...
Next, I'm looking forward for the Selayang 10km Run this Sunday, that's the only thing in my mind right now... the route will be nice, hilly & flat... have never race in Selayang before although I train at the Selayang Stadium once in a while... but I'm all out looking forward for this event...
I've been promoting & persuading some friends about "Quit Smoking Habit" lately & it works... they accepted my opinion!! Hey dudes, be healthy & be happy!!!

This place used to be my running 'training ground' during my yesteryears...
:)

4 comments:
heyllo!
just dropping by to say hello :)
hi che'fara!! welcome to my crazy world!! jemputlah masuk, nanti saya hidang kuih raya ok.. awak suka kuih apa??
:)
Jgn nengok belakang lama2. Focus kat depan.. but jgn lupa langut atas dan bawah sama. Keep going...
alHa : kalo aku lari mengundoq sambil melangut mcm mana? ok kot.. hehehehe.. goin' high!!!
Post a Comment