BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

They overcome challenges & inspire others...


I'm looking forward to go to the KL'06 Fespic Games. My leave has been approved on 30 Nov. Do you know that Fespic is the biggest multi-sport & multi-disability events for athletes with disabilities in Asia & Oceania and also the 2nd largest games in the world, after the Paralympic Games. Yes, I am not a disable person physically but I'm so inspired with their spirit & talent. I must go & should not miss this one, not that far, just at the National Stadium Bkt Jalil.

The Fespic Games to me is really unique as it does "Overcome Challenges and Inspiring Others".

Everyone has their own special way, so do I & so do YOU!!!


:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have fespic's tshirt ;D tapi kan awat tak habaq awai2, nak pergi tengok gak :(

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

J : ye ke? bestnyer? ada lebey utk kwn2? ada lg ke? kalo ada apa2 world class sports event kat std b.jalil tu mmg i suka gi nyibuk.. sib baik doha tu jauh, kalo tak, sah2 dah apply jadik volunteer.. :)