BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 29 November 2006

Moving on...


Looking back into the races I've completed in 2006 has given me few great lessons.
Lesson #1, to train correctly & consistently.
Lesson #2, to race wholeheartedly.
Lesson #3, no regrets.
Therefore, I'm considering of repeating 2 important races in 2007 i.e. KL Marathon & Putrajaya Marathon for a better PR & time. I've tabled out my training plans & will start W.E.F. today!!!!
Again, I'll mix my training schedule either on my own or with a team. Training venues would be various & cross training is a must.
Overall, my target is just to bring out the best in me & nothing else.
Motivation is urgently required!!!

:)

4 comments:

aharis said...

Coach: Kasi copy yr training plan to me laaaa...

Anonymous said...

wef? nak training table! hahaha

Anonymous said...

awatnya...tak laju lagi ka sekarang ni....isshhh...teman takut la...hang ni alien kot !!!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

H : ok bleh, tukaq training menu suker sama suker ek..

J : ok, on da way...

Z : rasa cam dah slow sket skrg ni.. tgh dok overhaul ler ni nak bg laju sket.. oh ye, slamat jln romeo!! moga hang slamat to & fro.. didoakan yg terbaik utk ur noble journey..