I read everything about DEPRESSION
I don't want to prolong with this situation...
I want to be alive & bounce again... I know I can.
Maybe, it might takes time, maybe 6 hours, 6 days, 6 weeks or 6 months... I don't care... Just BRING ME TO LIFE!!!!

A reminder for myself... "I have a race to complete this Sunday"
Therefore, I must go... I must DO IT!!
Hey YOU by the name of DEPRESSION... GO AWAY!!!
I just wanna be healthy body, mind & soul...

4 comments:
One day at a time. In the mean time can I help you find ways to beat this? You are much too important to your boys and the rest of the family not to fight this. Write to me.... I am here for you........
cous, kecik tapak tangan, maxwell hill ditadahkan!! yes please, u're most welcome.. thanks, i know u care for me & love me to, don't u? :)
U betcha.....Unconditional love. Write me and we'll go from there....
beb, bab yang ini memang parah sket nak overcome. just make yourself bz k. insyallah, u wont think much ;)
Post a Comment