How are YOU??
I'm still here & still kicking around...
And still bugged with flu...
I've a 10km run race this Sunday, hope I'll be OK by Saturday..
I've missed the Powerman last week b'coz I've also been ill like Kimbeley Yap... :)
Anyway, wish me luck for this Sunday..
Update me with your stories please, would be happy to hear it...
It's been raining cats & dogs, yet the sky is so beautiful...
But if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!!!

Have a great day folks!!! Cheers!!
:)

3 comments:
good luck beb!
i cant join any event rite now, but will join Big Walk on 16 Dec. hope to see u around then, we can walk togeder2, hehehe :D
jaja baby!! yes, Big Walk is a MUST!! even, I'll go Penang Starwalk too for the 3rd time this year.. Jaja, train staircase or bike for the bigwalk tau.. walk race x sama cam run race... ehem ehem.. a silver medallist talking thru experience nie.. :)
penang starwalk? wah, sound interesting, bila tu?
Post a Comment