BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 4 November 2006

A real long rest...


Celebrated Aidilfitri this year in a simple, sombre mood...
Stayed only for 5 days at my 'home sweet home'...


Back to KL earlier to avoid the traffic jam...
Was still on leave for another 2 days after Sunday...
& add on with 2 days more of medical leave...
Total of days covered for being away from office was 13 days!!!
Wowwwwwwww....
Actually I was not feeling well... being sick is the thing that I hated most!!
Flu, fever, headache, body-ache... everything about it really made me sick!!
But it's good too, at least I appreciate being healthy rather than being sick..
And the sick-days gave me a real long rest...


Dear ALLAH swt,
I know, being sick is a 'test' from You, because I know You still love me...
I know, it's a 'cleansing' process...
Jazakallahu Khairan Ya Allah...


Anyway, was OK a bit yesterday & went back to office finally...
After office, went back home straight & by 8.00pm, I was already in the gym doing the treadmill, bike & swim...
Done with satisfaction by 9.30pm & rushed back home to watch my new favourite program, "So You Think You Can Dance"... but it's Season 1 in M'sia... in USA, Season 2 has already ended...
well, better late than never watching it..
Malaysian tv will surely 'ciplak' this program soon...
like American Idol... gave birth to Malaysian Idol...
so did other reality tv program...
the Mexican Academia Fantasia.. finally came the Akademi Fantasia & all the craps...
This "SYTYCD" program.... I just like to watch this one, it's relaxing & reminds me of my younger days...
performing my Taridra, Joget, Zapin, Inang & all those stuff... in school & college..

OK, that's about it for today, will be doing my 5km lite & easy run afterwards..
Still undecided whether to go the SJ 10km tomorrow or not...
See how my moods would be by early morning..

By the way, Malaysia has the new 13th King yesterday...


The Sultan of Terengganu, Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah, has been elected the 13th Yang di-Pertuan Agong for a five-year term effective Dec 13.
Daulat Tuanku!!
I'm proud to be a Malaysian.
This is such a peaceful & beautiful country still...



DEAR ALL, LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!

No comments: