BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 13 December 2006

Our life has an end...

Dear Cous,

I'm sorry about the sad news. Both our father have left us now. I know how you feel right now Cous. Al-Fatihah from me to arwah Abah Din.. I hope you'll be strong too, as how you advised me last July.. I'm sharing the grief with you. May Abah Din rest in peace....


:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cous - thank you so much for your kind words. I'll be strong and think about all the good memories with him. I just showed the same picture you have to A. Mat and A. Yas today!! A. Yas has a copy too! How many are there floating around? :) Thank you for being there......

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

cous dearest, all of us keep each other's pictures... if i were to write a biography of Tok Chin/Pah Chek Mah's anak-cucu-cicit, i'll have loads of pictures in it..