a time of great pain for my family...

Grief is a tidal wave that over takes you,
smashes down upon you with unimaginable force,
sweeps you up into its darkness,
where you tumble and crash against unidentifiable surfaces,
only to be thrown out on an unknown beach, bruised, reshaped...
Grief will make a new person out of you,
if it doesn't kill you in the making...
Dear Abah,
I'm sinking & I'm grieving...
My tears has never stop flowing...
I'm gonna miss you forever & ever till the end of time..
I love you always with all my heart..
Please visit me in my dreams...
May you rest in peace...
Al-Fatihah...
:(

6 comments:
sabarlah.
banyakkan bersedekah.
mine.. 26 Jun
Alfatihah+ Yassin bebyk.
...but last week i went back to kampung - alone.. to visit her.
U're marathoner..right?
Be tough!
H: it's real tough! life is so different... :(
They say time will heal... maybe, maybe not. Keep his memories close to your heart and you will be ok. There will be time where it will be rough and you cry all you want. It's ok. But there will also be time where you will smile and even laugh at the silly things he used to do to/for us - he is in a great place looking down at you so proud of what you have accomplished and will accomplish.
Love ya
My lovely cous.. love ur words.. i know, that's my expertise & d only thing I'm good at ~ crying..
Crying means you have emotions. Emotions means you have feelings. And that means you care.... so cry if you want if that makes you feel a little better.... we were just talking about crying last night - I cried when your niece first went to pre-school, on her kindergarten graduation, on her first day of first grade, on her first day of summer camp last year. Next year I will be crying more - on her high school graduation and when I leave her at her University dorm. Wah......
Post a Comment