BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Away from home...

Our Malaysian Tigers & Tigress... in action at Doha...


Dang Trung Hieu (L) and Suhardi Hassan (R) of Malaysia in action during the men's cycling road race


Ng Shu Mun... the gymnastic superstar... doing his stunning moves...


Women Hockey - Malaysia vs Japan.... and we lost the 1st round...


THE equestrian dressage team of Qabil Ambak, Quzandria Nur Ambak, Putri Alia Soraya and Diana Lee Cheng Ni rode in to a surprise silver medal for Malaysia at the Doha Racing and Equestrian Club.

And the 1st Gold medallist...


Esther Cheah realised her dream by winning a gold medal at the Asian Games, just as her father and current Malaysian national coach Holloway Cheah had done in the men’s team of five event back in 1978. The 20 year-old became the first Malaysian to win the tenpin bowling women's singles with an Asian Games record of 1,444 for a six game series and an average of 240.7. "I trained her very hard for it," Holloway Cheah said after his daughter's victory. "I leave everything with the Lord and I'm very proud for her. I knew that she could make it. It is the best Asian Games that I have attended in my life."

Well, Come on Malaysian, let's hope for the best... as the best is yet to come...

:)

No comments: