BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 9 December 2006

Flying without wings...

Last nite I slept at a very late hour... I was overeaten & watched everything on the TV & I forgot that I'm supposed to join some Pacemakers members to do the LSD on Saturday morning. Anyway, the hp alarm saved me & I managed to reach Bkt Aman carpark after Subuh prayers. There, DK, Ccube, Fook, Geraldine & Eugene have arrived & waited for me. Parked my car near the DBKL toilet & did my stretching. We started the LSD run approximately 6.15am from Bkt Aman towards Petronas Sri Hartamas.

During the long run, my knee pain (that I got after the Putrajaya Marathon) came back & gave some signals. Therefore, I reduced my speed & ran very slow. While running with Fook (Ccube, Geraldine & DK have gone further away while Eugene make his turn back to Bkt Aman after 10km), Fook saw a RM10 by the roadside. So I pitied that poor RM10 angpow & I took it & told Fook that I wanted to 'belanja' everyone afterwards. hahahahaha... Reaching Petronas Sri Hartamas, after a can of Gatorade, I told Fook & Ccube to continue their run as I need to 'fix' my knee a while. After 10 minutes rest, I continued my journey back to Bkt Aman. After Bukit Tunku, at one of the corners, while massaging my knee, I saw Bacin & his running group making their way to Sri Hartamas but Bacin didn't see me as he was so busy talking to his friend. I reached Bkt Aman about 15 minutes after Fook & Ccube. It was a good LSD run with them & I hope to join them again. After the shower, I left Bkt Aman to my company's family day carnival & hang around for about 2 hours before heading back home to go out again for a makan2 events in PJ.

By the way, I read the newspaper today & there's some news about Malaysian performing Haj in Makkah al-Mukaramah, it reminded me of Mr & Mrs Z, they're far away in the Holy land at the moment. From Malaysia, I wish Mr & Mrs Z, may you achieve your goal in this 5th "Rukun Islam" without any problem & I wish for your safety & health too. Me, next in the list.... Insya Allah.


And also, before I forget, would also like to wish Mr & Mrs Stupe for their newborn baby Ryan Ambrose Lim Jo Hann. He's so cute like the father lah!! and of course like the mother too..


Oh yes, wishing an Ipoh-chic, pretty Wendy, the Happiest Birthday today, 9 December 2006.


Well, today, Saturday was packed with full of fun....
but I really missed 'him' a lot... Al-Fatihah to my beloved 'Abah'...

:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamakkk.. soli la.. wa betul2 tarak perasan sama lu.. start with 6 people.. pastu ikut pace masing2.. yg kat depan tu laju sesangat.. tak larat nak follow.. bila mau join wa lari pulak??

fook said...

Nezz, u not slowing down me la,
wa... if ur knee no pain sure run in front of me!
apa la...
get rm50 baru belanja makan,
rm10, belanja minum la,
next round drink on u!
haha...
see u around!
fook

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

bac, tu la pasal.. kalo rimau mengaum kat sebelah pon tak dgr agaknye.. GE-30km ada join ka?

f00k!! hehehe.. sori la, i'll get my knee fixed nicely.. then we go zooooommmmm...

Anonymous said...

heee :D morning!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

hi jaja!! dah sihat ke? hope u're feelin' better.. demam tu dugaan.. :)