BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 11 August 2006

What's happening to me??

It's been 2 weeks now. I was just about to pick up the phone & was very excited to call his mobile phone as I always did, just to listen to his favourite word... "Halooooooooooooooo" (in Arabic accent)... then only I realised that he won't pick up his mobile phone & I will never ever hear his fatherly voice ever again.... I trembled & brokedown & cried... I think of nothing but only him... I'm missing him so badly... I've lost a shoulder to cry on... Days passed by so quickly... Goshhhh... I need the strength... I felt so weak & hopeless & helpless... My all-time smile is so fake nowadays... Even my boss noticed how blurr I am now, luckily he's OK with my present state... Abah, I need your love, your attention, your affection, your tender loving care now... I need to hug & kiss your cheek as I always did... I'm missing you too much Abah... what am I supposed to do to bring back the strong person in me?? Abah, please come in my dreams...



:(