BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 20 August 2006

Mix & Match...

People says & the book says too that FITNESS IS AGELESS... yes that absolutely right. And that's what I did over the weekends... keeping fit. Did my normal 2 hours run on Saturday morning & combine it with another 30 minutes slow run on Sunday morning... it's a sureal good feeling of fitness I'm telling you. And not forgetting, eating & house cleaning & resting in front of the tv screen with a mix & match between the tv programs & vcd movies. Tickled my heart with an old comedy (quite racial) movie, "White Chicks" for the 100th++ times. There's nothing as good as having a good laugh.. wowwwww... I think it's been ages I didn't laughed like that.. I'm the type of person who normally make people laugh, but to make myself laugh is an achievement. OK lah, it's fair & square.. as the Hindustan movie title "Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam" which means "Sometimes happy, sometimes sorrow".


I loved my laughing today... it also brought tears to my eyez....
:)
:(

No comments: