BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 16 August 2006

Seize the day..

We always hear this saying "Time is gold, Time is precious".. but what about filling up some of your time by trying out this one... (TQ to DMGonline for introducing this).

You may call it Superman in Daily Planet

Something I learned today, "Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude toward us".

Attended a meeting with some super-duper seniors of my alma mater & me being the only rose among thorns. I felt welcomed & they accepted my point of view without hesitation, although few of them are from the high ranking category, while I'm just the rank & file minnie mouse. Anyway, that's a good start, hoping that they'll hear me more rather than they see me more. We are planning on something great & happening for our school's 125th years of celebration in July 2008. Well, that's another 22 months to go but time & tide wait for no man. Gotta get the party started. Inside me, I know my ability in helping & organizing such event, therefore, look forward to get more tasks. I'll be graduating with another LLB soon... Look Like Busy lah!! :)


Cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? Accepted your views without any hesitation? Let me read that again.... no offense to M'sian men but I almost fell off my chair! Well, yes there are M'sian men who are respectful, generous and positive thinkers. I know a handful of them. :) I am just being a smartass. YOU organizing the event? It's in your blood baby! I know you'll do a fantastic job.

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Cous! hahahaha.. u're rite actually.. but this time they don't hesitate maybe bcoz of d aura i brought with me during d mtg that makes 'em unutterable.. u know wat of course.. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I know what you mean - as your niece always say "too hot to handle". Woo-hoo!!!! :))