BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 27 August 2006

A healthy week...

Hello all!!

Well, I am glad to say that the past whole week was a good one to me. Days passed peacefully & full of kindness. Met few nice people & experienced few new situation. Been training gracefully. Weather was a bit here & there full of bright sun, thunder & flood, the Red Planet 'Mars' happened & Pluto has been voted out as a planet leaving only 8 planets at present and far away in Lebanon, the war is still ongoing with women & children crying & dying while 'some' people wasted their money showing off their so called 'fantasy wedding'. See, in a week, so many things happened around the world. Anyway, I considered my 'rezeki' & my health was well blessed this week. 'Syukran, jakallahu khairan, Ya Allah', I felt so tiny & humble in this world of yours.

Some pictures made me laughed. Let's share...

I hope I don't see this signage when I'm trapped in the traffic jam...

It's been reported that "Mr Spongebob" is from Muar... :)

Lastly, next time if you wanna read out an address, speak loud & clear over the phone & spell out your abbreviation codes properly, or else, this is what you'll get... :)


God bless y'all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what muar!!!!
gotta get my ass to muar then!!!
hehehe
yeah im a spongebob fan!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

ku'zar!! pls pls pls wear ur squarepants!!! :)