BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Monday, 14 August 2006

Another marathon??

Putrajaya International Marathon suddenly struck my mind. I wonder why the word MARATHON itself turns me ON. I don't know whether I should do it or not. Am I being cruel to myself by doing 3 marathons in a year?? Will marathon really satisfy me, prove my endurance, give me strength & test my patience? Do I have the suitable "slow twitch" & "fast twitch" fibres in my muscles to be a marathoner? Many other aspects that I need to look into... fitness, training, SHOES, attire... Like it or not, OK, I know, running is so 'me' & running is the word!!

"You should live your dreams, because dreams can come true as long as you have passion and a desire to work hard. Everybody knows in their hearts what it is that motivates and interests them. They should listen to their hearts and find that passion." ~ Joan Benoit Samuelson

I'll consider this one... stop me if you think I shouldn't proceed!!


The route is gonna be madness!!



I am what I am... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go for it!!! You live only once and do what makes you happy. I am rooting for you!

Love ya

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

My dear cous! Thx for ur +ve words.. u're so far yet so near to my heart. NY-KL is not that far isn't it?

Anonymous said...

It's only far if you make it far... We are out of sight but not out of mind..... :)

Anonymous said...

jumpa hang kat sana ok.. kita pakat lari pelan2.. janji sampai :p