Sorry for being away from this blog, sorry for not updating. I've got a lot to tell but don't know how to begin & how to put 'em into words. I'm numb, I'm stunned, I'm speechless. I'll try my best to share with you. Time being, you people, take care of your health, take good care of your loved ones, take care of your own feelings, take care of your life. We live only once. I missed you all as how much you people missed me. Keep in touch ok... I just need your friendship spirit to keep me going... I know, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...
Time being, my mind is like this cygnus loop.....

3 comments:
Cygnus Loop, roughly 20,000 years old. This supernova remnant in the constellation Cygnus, known as the Cygnus Loop.
its tough, sometimes too tough.
sometimes extremely tough.
but life has to continue.
everybody support you nez!
be strong girl.
Hang dok tang celah mana.. dlm cygnus loop tuh.. hheee..
Cheers!
DLD: tengkiu.. life goes on.. till it's time to go off..
H: cygnus loop tu yg dok kat celah kepala hotak aku nih!! berserabai.. :)
Post a Comment