BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Training is calling...


Time's up!! The fussball manic month is over. The gym is calling me to workout & train. Started off yesterday with 1 hr on the treadmill & 1 hr on the schwinn cycling machine. I've promised my marathon idols to do long run over the weekends, so I must make myself well prepared or else I can't even trail behind them. They've just did their half marathon race @ sub 1:30hrs last Sunday. I should be ashamed of myself, after one & a half year of running, I'm still way behind. Well, I'm not the kind of person who easily give up on things (or person!) I like. By the way, I've gone thru my ECG test & doc said I'm OK. Alhamdulillah. But he suggested that I do my cholestrol test!! What??? OK OK.. you're the doctor & I'm just a patient. I'll do it... in the name of HEALTH...

Taking a break for a moment... dreaming of something, somewhere, someone, sometime.....

No comments: