BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 14 July 2006

Capture the splendour....

Registration is open for all. Looks tempting, but I haven't decided yet. Full Marathon? Half Marathon? 10km? 7km? If I do it, it's gonna be my 3rd marathon for this year. Hmmmm... I think, towards the end of the year & since the race day is about 2 weeks before the fasting month of the holy Ramadan, I'd better slow down. Half Marathon will do this time. OK, I'm signing up soon. Join me, anyone?? It's a beautiful place to run & the heat can make you 100% sweat out & make you feel like you're inside a microwave oven!! I'm not scaring you, I'm just being nice!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOM!!!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

papa rock z!! waaahhhh.. smangat berkobar2 tu.. gud gud.. jom register cepat!!