I'm not into any latest hot news of Malaysian celebrities. But this one, really amazed me. Everyone has their own life story, so does this woman.

As usual, whatever questions popped out from the media or the public, her answers are standard, "NO COMMENT". So, when she herself called for a press conference to announce about her so-called 'love life & marriage', these are the answers.
Questions and answers with Siti Nurhaliza
- stolen from http://thestar.com.my
LOVE is truly enlightening. For pop diva Siti Nurhaliza and businessman Datuk Khalid Mohamad Jiwa, love also knows no boundaries. Marriage as they say is made in heaven, and Cupid strikes regardless of age. This is the take on the love between Siti and Khalid and some issues they had to deal with.
.... like father & daughter...

Why him? Why her?
Siti: It's his love for his children that made me admire Datuk Khalid so much.
Datuk K: I like Siti because she is special in so many ways.
Love blossomed in London
Siti: We became really close after I got back from performing at the Royal Albert Hall in London (in April) last year. But prior to this, we had worked together as partners in business.
Family ties
Datuk K: I've never had any problems with Siti's family, actually. We get along well. What happened in the beginning was just a minor hiccup (that people would have to go through in the early stage of their relationship). But I believe that if you're sincere in a relationship, God will show you the way.
....like brothers....

Age does not matter
Siti: I know these are the questions buzzing in everyone's mind. Our 20-year age gap is not an issue to me. As a Muslim, I believe that jodoh (match), life and death are determined by Allah. Datuk Khalid and I are fated for each other. My religion has also taught me to believe in nawaitu (good intentions) and to be a responsible person in life.
....her man comes with 4-in-1 package...

Siti the step-mum (& as the 2nd wife!!)
Siti: I get along well with his kids. I'll try my best to be their mother. I will love them like my own children and try to give them my best.
....CT's son-to-be... like father, like son....

...last but not least, the son's actual mom (Datuk K's 1st wife ~ still), in red dress...

Do you believe in L.O.V.E. nowadays?? Sorry, I don't. In this case, looks like it's more of L.U.S.T.... Everybody's advice to CT, "Rethink CT, just rethink & reconsider, think out-of-the-box!!!"
NO COMMENT... :)

6 comments:
No comment :-/
saadna: better don't comment.. silence is golden!! :)
Saya akan cuba buat yg terbaik...
zee: dia ingat ni duathlon ke, main cuba2 plak... :)
lega rasa masa press conference hari tu siti tak cerita pasal her previous affair with me.
kalau tak masak gua.
DLD: takpe, jgn putus asa.. cuba lagi.. CT kata dia nak buat 10 klon lagi.. :)
Post a Comment