BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 15 July 2006

My way...


Someone asked me, "Hey, why being mysterious & low profile, babe??" Good question!! Actually, I don't really have a good answer for this one. OK, let me just tell you straight from the bottom of my heart, don't feel offended please. I wish I could answer like this, "I'll do what I wanna do, I'll say what I wanna say, I'll tell you what I wanna tell & don't ask any further!" But, that's too "Materazzi" kinda words. I don't like it either!!


Dear friend, frankly speaking, I'm not an attention seeker, I just don't wanna be popular anymore, I had enough of that during my "limelight" days, I just wanna be simple & maintain anonymous at all times. It's ok if nobody knows me or my existence can't be felt, as long as you know I'm always around & welcome your friendship & kindness & be sincere.


To me, there's really no reason to explain, hope you'll understand & accept me as who I am. Just say Hi when you see me around, just drop by my blog & I'll be happy to read your comments & just shoot me an email & make me feel appreciated.


Am I making myself clear?? I'm just doing it my way... you stay just the way you are..
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanduk kang...eh jap..nak shave kepala botak dulu....Suka hati kaulah labuuu..

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

paparock z!! tanduk jgn sebarang tanduk.. tanduk biar kasik glamer!! oit, relek aarr.. c u @ pd tri!! cheers!! z hensem sokmo!! :)