BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 16 July 2006

My training zone...


For Penang Bridge Marathon, I am supposed to be prepared with a good training plan for a race preparation period of 21 weeks, but, as usual, an excuse is always an excuse, so I only managed to develop my own training plan for the past 10 weeks and only with 1 race, the PJ Half Marathon. I hope to make use the balance 2 weeks I have ultimately. Of course, training plan is not carved in stone.


Mixing my workout types in the training plan, name it SR, RR, MSR, IR, FR, IT & IIR, I hope I could apply them for my marathon speed. So, this whole week, I've included my training menu with :~
Monday: Cycling @ 60km (Gym)
Tuesday: 30 min slow run ~ track
Wednesday: 30 min @ 10km/hr on the treadmill
Thursday: 40 min relaxed run with 3 IIR
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Bricks of 4km run + 20km bike + 4km run
Sunday: 2:00 hrs slow run


Well, take it easy, not putting too much pressure. It's time for me to watch my food intake too. I wish I don't have to rely on Powerbar & Powergel thingy. Marathon is more on the mind power. Can I?
:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apsal complicated bebeno bunyi training menu nya..Aku ni..balun lari je..Patut le tak tere...Nice pics by the way

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

zinedinezidane z: ini menu masak rendang tok.. tu la pasal.. heheheh.. nice track u mean?? :)

Anonymous said...

fuh, no wonder i cannot run.
so complicated.
i stick to mountain only la.
my method of training - hantam saja labu.

neway good luck in your bridge run nez

don't forget nasi dalca.

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

DLD: jln kena catwalk style, lari pon kena ada style gak ~ style rimau! neway, jgn lupa... minum minum minum... hehehe... :)

Anonymous said...

ye la tu style rimau
hari harimau

Anonymous said...

hehhe..betoi tuu z..."nice pics"

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

tt!! amboi.. setuju aje dgn kata2 z ye... heheheeh.. aper kabor?? si-comel dah merangkak??