BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 3 May 2006

Lady in Red...

Introducing... INTAN a.k.a. WENDY, d cycling chic from Ipoh.
She's a great cyclist, she's a drummer, she's an IT expert, she's beautiful. She'll be in more races to come, name it cycling, running, duathlon or maybe drumming in a concert on stage. First time I saw her was during MMDS2 Lumut last year, 15 May 2005, but didn't introduce myself as both of us kinda 'busy' during the race day. Just observed her from far. Our so-called dates were failed twice. We're supposed to meet during the KLIM'06, but didn't meet bcoz we ran in different race, she's doing her 1st half-marathon and I did my maiden marathon. Then, the latest, we promised to meet during the recent duathlon race on 23 April 2006 but again I didn't turn up as I was attending a seminar somewhere. Nevermind, I know, we'll surely meet up someday, sometime, somewhere, somehow. So, this is her...



Her 1st individual duathlon results... did I tell you that she's a great cyclist?? Her cycling time is damn fast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

feewwwwiiitttt...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»