BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Tuesday, 30 May 2006

Happy Birthday Dear Cousin...


Specially to my dear cousin who's far away in Binghamton, NY.. wishing you the best & sweetest birthday ever with all my love & best wishes for you... You're the best cousin I've ever had in life!!! You're so far, yet so near & so close in my heart. I always remember the statement cum question that you hit me in our online chats... "MEN GET STUPID WHEN THEY FELL IN LOVE, DON'T YOU THINK?" which I really laughed out loud!! That's really funny... (but deep in my heart I said YES, they did!!) I adore your way of thinking & the way you carry yourself. Maybe because staying in NY makes you a strong, independent & confident person. I just couldn't wait for your visit back home in July. My beautiful cousin, may Allah bless you always. Love, me.

No comments: