Engkaulah ratu hatiku
Bila ku berduka
Engkau hiburkan selalu
Ibu.. ibu..
Engkaulah ratu hatiku
Tempat menyatakan kasih
Wahai ibu..
Betapa tidak, hanya engkaulah
Yang menyinari hidupku
Sepanjang masa engkau berkorban
Tidak putusnya bagai air lalu
Ibu.. ibu..
Engkaulah ratu hatiku
Tempatku menyerahkan kasih
Wahai ibu.."
....that's the lyrics of P.Ramlee's song "Ibu".. my all-time favourite...
I just couldn't describe how deep is my love to you Mak...

Mak, thank you for bringing me into this world...

Mak,
On this Mothers Day
There is just one thing
That I would like to say
I could never hope
To find a better mum
Than the one
I have found in you
So on this Mothers Day
It is with the greatest of love
Happy Mothers Day
With love from me to you...

Mak, my love to you is more than a card.. more than words..

1 comment:
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment