BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Monday, 30 April 2007

Moonwalk...


Was there last Sunday.. just busybody-ing around..
doing some "undercover" assignments..


About the above pix... she's a very-very-very familiar face especially for events like this one... always in the limelight.. I think she needs the attention always... you'll see her again and again and again at all races.. with all sort of her self-designed costumes.. sometimes she wins some prizes for that.. :)


as I said, busybody-ing... was captured by PM22Tey while doing my moonwalk.. :)



She was there with her hubby & her stepson & her bodyguard.. she's the centre of attraction for the day, even nobody greeted the Minister of Federal Territory & the KL Mayor at the VIP tent..

Me, as a "busybody for the day, yet still got the goodiebag.. thank you to Malay Mail.. sooooooo generous.. I promise, I'll participate your 20km walk next year... I've seen how they did it... it was painful & awesome!!

No comments: