Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. Believe me, if you love what you are doing, you will be successful... Stay positive!!
Haza, That's my 2nd time with recruit hairstyle, 1st was last July for Penang Bridge Mthon.. I had enuff of hip length long hair.. difficult to manage.. I believe you can anytime now dip below 60mins.. u've got the willpower to do it..
" The human mind is exquisitely tailored to make sense of the world. Give it the slightest clue and off it goes, providing explanation, rationalization, understanding. "
4 comments:
You got a haircut! Wah, look like a teenager laa! Congrats, goody goody time!...someday I hope can slash my 10K time to below 70 min.
Haza,
That's my 2nd time with recruit hairstyle, 1st was last July for Penang Bridge Mthon.. I had enuff of hip length long hair.. difficult to manage..
I believe you can anytime now dip below 60mins.. u've got the willpower to do it..
Patut laa Kenyan laju..
Kenyan hairstyle @PBIM07? :)
Al-Ha : mmg kalo bole nak cam G1 je.. hehehehe.. :)
Post a Comment