BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Limited edition...

Thank you Stupe for your permission!!

Yesterday late afternoon, Stupe sms-ed me to inform on his updated A'Famosa Tri report & I asked if I could steal some of his pics & he said 'yes, take whichever you want'.


This Mr Lim Ee-Van & his happy family had a great time in A'Famosa Triathlon last Sunday. He finished the 1.5km swim in 38mins; the 38km bike in 1:24:20hrs & the final 9km run in 1:05:17hrs... total up of 3:09:00hrs. Congratulations!!


Mrs Stupe & Stupe Jr were the most happiest & proud with Mr Stupe @ A'Famosa. The pictures tell us all about it. Ryan......... so cute!!!!

Congratulations Stupe!!!
When I 'balik kampung', I'll take the opportunity to Tri @ Bkt Merah too next month, if everything goes well as planned.

Cheers!!

7 comments:

TriStupe said...

hey, thanks for the mention babe.

:) swim tuh 1.5km jer, maner ada 38km.
:)

tgk macammana la, maybe will go for bukit merah.

:)

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Stupe!! OK, I've amended that swim part. Tumpang sekaki celebrate on ur achievement.. Hope to see u more in action la.. so does Ryan!!! iskkkkk gerammmnyerrrrrr tgk gambar dia... COMELLLLLLLLL...

aharis said...

Nnt bw org kampung sekali pi B.Merah noohhh..

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Alha : mestiiiii.. dgn bunga manggar skali :)

princessren said...

purps, i saw ur sis in famosa :) i think sudah keluar that news yesterday in tv1...

princessren said...

is that you in the FT DAY PARADE pics??? wow lawa nyer :) are you a dancer as well? wah respect lah...

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

princess : right, a'famosa tri appeared last sat. yup, that's me @ FT day parade.. hehehe.. i can do malay traditional dance but i'm not full-time dancer la.. my frens, yes they're.