BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 7 October 2006

Runaway

Time really flies fast... It's towards the end of 2006... Counting the days for the springcleaning job, be it in the office or at home...

Remembering something, I always quoted to anybody I knew, my favourite phrase "PEOPLE CHANGE IN EVERY 6 MONTHS!!".... If you happen to see that line written anywhere or uttered by anyone, that sentence really comes out from my lips, really, you can ask that person, where did they get that line from!!... No worry about that... Anyway, just believe me, my statement is absolutely true.... Actually, that sentence was an advice by a teacher of mine, famously known as "John Lord".

Lately, I connect that "People change in every 6 months" phrase again to what I heard on air. Everytime I break my fast with the TV switched on, a song from Raihan group will be shown... And I'm attracted to their song lyric which says something like this... "Kasih manusia sering bermusim... Sayang manusia tiada abadi... Kasih TUHAN tiada bertepi... Sayang TUHAN janji-NYA pasti..." O yes, it is....

Well, time being, I'm dreaming of running away from the hazard, lying on a hammock, by the windy beach, rest & sleep... isn't it tempting??


Wowwwwwww....

4 comments:

Demang said...

yeah, youre rite.
people change every 6 month.
at least i change my #£%&#的¢ every 6 mon or so.
how's my besdei gurl today?

Anonymous said...

lama dah tak jenguk sini...anyway...takut terlupe....slamat hari raye ye...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anis
Ten out of Ten

Sofian

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

dmg : changin' ur screensaver alwez is healthy!! tengkiu for d wish!!

msi : thanks a lot!! best wishes to u too..

z: mu'alaikum salam.. jgn lupa terus dah le.. sian kat aku.. maklumlah x glamer.. slamat beraya to u & fmly too.. balik tepen mai la rumah ok.. incikabin pon tgu hang gak!! :)