BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 14 October 2006

Note of appreciation...

Recently, I got 2 pairs of new shoes... didn't expect them at all... Thanks to my good friend, Suwaibah Nasir (PowerBar Team Elite 2005) for the nice Fila marathon shoes..

Suwaibah, the lady in red cap.


Suwaibah invited me to accompany her in 2 occasions this year & middle of next year... Insya Allah, my boss have given the greenlight... still thinking of joining her for the TransBorneo Charity Run which will cover Sabah & Sarawak for 49 days in December & the World Federation of Great Tower Run/Climb at the 23 towers & I could choose 2 towers of my choice if I'm prepared... I'll give my deepest thinking before I commit to both charity runs... She's too good for both because of her well achievement & national records in the endurance sports which no one has ever beaten yet while I'm still adjusting myself into this game... She trains everyday @ ATMA where she's working now.. She said that she's confident about me joining her, well, deep in my heart is already a YES...

& also not forgetting, thanks to RJ for the Adidas...


At present, I don't have the heart to celebrate Aidilfitri this year... I just wanna be back to my hometown, spend my time with Mak... I don't feel like shopping at all... Nevermind, I'll be wearing both shoes for this year's Raya....
hehehehehe...

Let me finish with my Ramadhan's commitment 1st...
later, will re-organise my training calendar & start the training regime again...

Life is full of surprises... sometimes bitter & sometimes sweet...
Fine, I've got no choice, I have to face both...
Yet, they make me a stronger person inside...

2 comments:

aharis said...

Wah!! Kasut raya laaa...
Kanan pakai Adidas, kiri Fila - Syoknyer Raya....

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

H : ye la tu.. pastu aku kena register kat ward psychiatry.. :)