Today is the 23rd day of Ramadhan... And I missed my late father very very very much during this Ramadhan... Missed to see him during the breaking fast moment, with only kurma, a glass of water & a bowl of "bubur lambuk", done by 10 minutes, then left to surau for Maghrib prayers or maybe lead the jemaah at home with all of his children & grandchildren behind him...
I'm doing the same like Abah did, only few kurma & warm water, only after Maghrib prayers will then continue with my favourite teh tarik & murtabak or tepung pelita or pulut panggang or something edible... My apetite is average so far from day one of Ramadhan till to-date... Can't eat too much, just need lots & lots & lots of water... Not forgetting the kurma again & my multivitamins during Sahur or else I'll go 'flat' the whole day...

Ramadhan is a yearly affair, so, hope I'm giving the best I could...
Who knows, maybe this is the last Ramadhan for me...
Only to Allah s.w.t. we repent...

5 comments:
ho ho bubot lambuk.
Kat Kg.K ada bubot lambok power.
selang sari wa memang pekena bubot lambuk punya.
Have lots of patience and be there for your mom. It will not be an easy Raya but knowing him he won't allow any of us to be too sad either. So fill this Raya with beautiful memories of him...... He will smile too!! I'll call next week.....
Dmg : lepas mkn bubot lambok, jgn lupa minum,minum,minum... :)
Cous : Yes, I feel the same for u too.. Arwah Nyah is always in my heart.. missed to see her during "pagi Raya" as she'll be the most cheerful & earliest person ready to perform "solat Raya"..
..go visit him after solat raya.
H : itu semestinya.. kat situ je la kitorang beraya.. :(
Post a Comment