BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Thursday, 19 October 2006

It breaks my heart....

This year's Petronas Hari Raya Aidilfitri advertisement really breaks my heart...
Everytime it appeared on tv, I'll watched it with tears in my eyes...
It's so touching...
I've never treated my late father like that... never in my life...

Watch this... turn your PC speaker on...


I missed him... :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.... that was plain cruel. I guess it hit hard when the children think what the parents did was "normal"..... what comes around goes around!! Thanks for sharing.

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Cous : Itulah kehidupan sebenar manusia yg kadang2 lupa, yg cantik akan hodoh, yg indah akan buruk, yg muda akan tua & penghujungnya yg hidup pasti akan mati..

Anonymous said...

SALAM AIDILFITRI BEB! see you around k, insyallah

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

jaja dear, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to u too!! Jemputlah ke rumah saya di Tepen.. Insya Allah, moga ketemu nanti.. especially during races!! :)