BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 13 October 2006

Opportunity comes only once...

Sometimes happy, sometimes sorrow... that's the Hindi movie title of Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam... Nothing to do with my update today.

It was a long tiring day yesterday and it rained after the office hours... Thank Allah... at least the rain washed off the dusty smokey hazard... I reached home exactly half-an-hour before the buka puasa time... And my eyes saw something in the mailbox... I seldom receive any letters at home, mostly in the office... so, this one really amuses me... Thought it's only one letter, but there's two... from two different places... one from Majlis Sukan Negara Malaysia... another one from Persatuan Olahraga Amatur Wilayah Persekutuan (FTAAA)... wowww... I wondered what have I done wrong...

I opened the MSN letter & read line by line by line... and YAYYYYYYYY!!! I passed my MSN exam!!!! yahooooo... yipppeeee... my mad scream scares my neighbour... I knew they'll surely thought that I've gone mad... hahahahaha... phewww!!!

OK, next, opened my second letter... with full of thriller suspense with Ju-On face... and I just couldn't believed what I've read.... My letter was enclosed with a RM200 cheque!! Whattttt!!! I read again & again to make sure it's true... ahhhaaa... the letter was written like this "Our hearties CONGRATULATIONS!! to you for emerging as the winner in the Putrajaya International Marathon 2006 which was held on Sunday, 10 September 2006 at Dataran Putrajaya, Precint 3, Putrajaya Wilayah Persekutuan. We are pleased to forward the cheque amount of RM200 being the 18th placing in the Marathon Women Category."

Oh my God..... I really didn't expect this at all... All I could remember was, right after I completed the run, at the finishing line, I was given my medal & a yellow card written a number which I couldn't remember & I passed it to the official... Then I went to one of the tent to ice-deep my feet... Talked to Bacin, Suresh, Tee & few other runners & left after knowing that the prize giving ceremony was over.... Said to myself, ok that's it, I've completed a marathon & I just wanna go home & eat as much as I could & just wait for the certificate + results that they're going to mail over.

Well... it was just a lucky day for me I supposed... Jazakallahu Khairan Ya Allah!!


Just wanna share part of my happiness with you people!!

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

duit kemenangan tu elok di belanjakan utk kawan kawan tu..he he

Anonymous said...

First you completed the marathon which is already an accomplishment. Then you received a check. Icing on the cake sista!!!! Congratulations!! I hope you are selfish enough to treat yourself with the money because you deserve to enjoy it. There's nothing wrong being selfish every now and then esp for you who is known to take care of others first. Enjoy it and go beraya sakan!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

z: haaa.. bleh blanja.. incikabin @ yut sun tepen... hehehehe..

cous : hehehehe.. tengkiu for supporting me to be a lil selfish.. i think i should lah this time.. i've been too generous at all times...

aharis said...

..More marathon nx yr laaa.. periksa MSN? jadik coach ka?

..Congrats

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

H : marathon tawon depan utk balas dendam kaver PR bagi 'semiak' sket..
msn coach?? pssttt... sssshhhhhhh!!!! :)