BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

Time really flies...


Yes it is, time & tide wait for no man... Day in, day out.. the routine job, the training, day & nite... All of 'em, add colours to my life..

I've been on an intensive training for the company's sports meet in 2 weeks' time. Hoping to get more medals for my team like I did in September 2005.

Today, I've been informed that like previously, I was chosen again to represent the company, to run for the 5km run on this year's The Edge-Bursa Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Rat Race 2007.. Yahooooo!!

Time being, keeping 'low profile' from all other races...




Teh tarik time!!!!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cous - Came back from Hawaii 2 Fridays ago. Been busy traveling for business after that. When you get a chance pls visit the website to see the pictures. Good luck in your training. Keep your focus.... :)

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Hi cous : Hawaii?? wowwwww.. honeymooning.. o yes, definitely will see the pics @ d website.. thx.