BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 6 July 2007

Rocking starz...

Good Luck & have fun to all those running this Sunday...
Siemens Run will be a happening race over the weekends.. because everyone had their warm-ups during the Penang Bridge Marathon & Ipoh International Half-Marathon recently.


I'll be doing my own training, I've got 2 important 'races' next month (actually 3). By the way, I've been putting lots of weight recently, I realized that, but I just accept it as it is. I eat a lot because I do exercise a lot. Besides running, I go swimming, biking, weightlifting, tennis, etc etc. Therefore, I need a stronger muscular body, don't I. Everyone changes in every 6 months, so do I. Know what, 6 months ago, my weight was just below 50kg. Now I'm 54kg... hhhmmmm.... just can't resist cheese cakes lately while watching the News, Ceramah Perdana, Wawancara, Bicara Bersama Menteri, Prison Break, CSI, National Geographic, P.Ramlee movies, Astro Channel 17, 40-43, 80-84, etc. etc. every night without fail.. me likes..

So, have a great weekends everyone, today is a happy day to me, I'm a bit feminine, wearing purple blouse with lace to the office with the good smell of Lancome Miracle EDP & hope lots of miracle will happen everyday. Why?? Because it's been a kind week to me...


No one could make you happier but yourself, isn't it so??


:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that miracle would happen to me again....perhaps it's time to switch to Miracle perfume... :)

Have a nice weekend, blue skies and all things nice!

Anonymous said...

hello...its me again, we should run / swim / play tennis together one day, yeah??
anis

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

anis majid dearest,
yezzaaaa.. let's Miracle..
just tell me when to run, swim & tennis together.. i'll come running to U babeh!! :)

aharis said...

Hang jgn cakap pasai Prison Break... Waaawaaa! aku miss last week. uhuk.

Ada record tak?

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Haaa.. jgn lupa mgu ni punya PB.. :)