
Frankly speaking, yes, I admit, I'm a "Durian hardcore". But this year, I didn't enjoy eating it. Why? As blogger al-Haris said, I still couldn't let 'him' go... You're right bro. I'm still thinking about the sweet memories with my late father. I love durian b'coz he was the one who introduced me to it, taught me how to eat it, always reminded me to be back home every durian season.. And the time is NOW.. I see durian everywhere.. it's the season.

When I called my mom @ my kampung, she sounded sad when we spoke about durian. It was my late Abah's favorite. There's nothing wrong with the durian, but there's something wrong with me... Why? Why? Why?

I think I know why, I just missed the good times eating durian with my beloved father. We're both 'durian addict'. That's all.. :(
How I wish, at this moment, I'm here....

and here...

How I wish...

4 comments:
Antu derian,
Depa lelong kat Bkt Gantang. Murah2. Makan pon puaih.
Jgn lupa manggih.. kang panas.
3 bakul of durians are waiting for me back home :(
reminds me of the infamous durian song.....oh kome dorian dah berbonga....la la la la la
:)
wah...you have durian orchard purpleyez?
hi mz.ayam : wah, salute lah, lagu durian tu berkesan jugak ye.. "bila musim deroyan, ramei sedara-mara, bila deroyan takde, sekor tak nampak muka"... heheheh.. mini durian orchard turun-temurun, semua anak-cucu dpt merasa lah jugak..
Post a Comment