To cut it short, actually this is my 1st experience to participate in the marching parade for the FT Day... I was 'dolled' up wearing the traditional costume & my kinky short hair was hidden under my 'sanggul'... & I hope no running friends were around that day as they will surely can't recognized me in my heavy celebrity make-up... hahahahaha...
The last time I participated in a parade was in 2005 where I was given the task to carry the placard for my team in our group company's athletic meet in Kuala Terengganu Sports Complex. Prior to that, 5 years ago, I paraded too for the Merdeka Day celebration in Shah Alam... This marching skills, I acquired from my uni-days... don't blame me... :)
We were asked to march from the National Mosque, passed by the VVIP stage where our Prime Minister was waving cheerfully to us, marched again till Royal Selangor Club entering the Merdeka Square... Felt so different, because that was the check-point where I normally finished my 5k or 10k or even my 42.2km marathon run races... hehehehe...
Well, I was there... Federal Territories' Day celebration @ Dataran Merdeka.... me in the centre of the 3rd row... :)

The next day, Friday, my team was given a day off from office as a token of appreciation by the company for our contribution to the FT Day parade... yeahhhh!!! That's the way, ahak.. ahak.. I like it!! ahak ahak... That's the way...
More pictures... in the album corner... :)

5 comments:
Ni cerita theSwan paaa...
bukan, citer bwg putih, bwg merah.. :)
feeewwwiiittt...puteri perak laaa pulak...huhuhu...
TT : aterrr.. udoh disuroh berlakon, buat ajer ler.. skali2 aper salahnyer kan.. teringin gak teman nak glamer.. :)
huhuhu..betoi tuuu..."bior pape ase bergaye..." belasah jeeee, bukannya selalu jadi puteri bukit larut...
Post a Comment