
There's the Eye-on-Malaysia's ferris-wheel & that's where the training circuit was done. Saw many visitors in the morning from all walks of life in all shapes & sizes. My run was smooth for the 1st & 2nd lap but from 3rd lap onwards, the traffic was heavy with more activities round the lake i.e. aerobics, MCA parade, regular joggers, tai-chi groups, line-dancers etc. etc. Did my run with my groggy headache due to the antibiotics & cough medication taken earlier. Met many familiar faces at the circuit i.e. Ronnie, Rachel, CM, Tey (took photograph & eating nasi lemak at the same time), Emilia Jamil, Shaharudin, Fook, Azwar, Norlida, Kelvin, Goh, Captain Zainal, Juliana PACM, Abg Mat, the Eng sisters & other hard-core runners. Glad that Fook accompanied me for 2 laps, thanks to him.

The FTAAA officials were quite happy with the big turnout of runners for the day. I managed to finish only 6 laps @ 15.90km by 1:50:03hrs. I know my run was very slow, but I glad that I completed without walking except that I've to give way to the MCA parade for about 50m.
My good friend, Emilia Jamil ran 9 laps ~ 23.85km @ 1:58:50hrs. She deserved her free entrance for KL Marathon. Felt happy for her after what she've gone through recently.

Me, looking forward for the Training Circuit 3 on 4th March @ Lake Garden.

No comments:
Post a Comment