BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Circuiting the lake...

It's gonna be a busy weekend again... I'll be at the Lake Garden to do rounds & rounds & rounds of 2.3km loops, for 3 hours... all for the sake of KLIM Circuit 3 run. Hope my feet & body will be strong... the last time I ran was last Sunday 25th March, during the FTAAA Cross-Country which I don't participate.. I did 3 loops.. then busy-body helping myself with cups of Milo which was meant for the crosscountry participants... heheheheheeh... The Milo guys are my friends now....

This is me & Juliana @ Jewelz interviewing this guy who got no. 35 in his category. Julie got no. 8 in the Women Open, unfortunately prizes are only for Top 5... she have to compete with Yuan Yu Fang & few Malaysian runners.. anyway, she had a good time, so do I... :)


Hope to meet Julie again this Sunday, if she don't participate the Larian Gemilang Rakan Muda @ University Malaya.

Cheers to all runners!! KLIM is 3 weeks away!!

2 comments:

aharis said...

Sure handsome mamat tuh.. hahahaa

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

brader ni tiap2 race ada.. running ke, walking ke, crosscountry ke.. duathlon ke.. mountclimbing ke.. menang pon pernah gak.. dok korek rahsia dia le tu.. :)