BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 11 April 2008

My Busy Weekends

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm... tempting...


Few friends called me up for the past few days asking if I'm running for any races over the weekends as they wanted to join me. Over the phone, actually I wanted to laugh loudly but I controlled myself. Reason because, I felt like telling my friends that I hate run races nowadays & I don't feel like running for races anymore. But I don't have the heart to hurt their feelings, so I just told them, no I'm not running but planned to run 5km on Saturday & Sunday morning to keep fit & invited them if they wanted to join me. I have my own agenda actually, playing squash.

My 'nest' is just "200 meters" away from the squash court, the swimming pool & also the gymnasium; and the tennis court is just about 20 minutes away from home. So how could I resist not doing these fun activities on my off-days. I'm enjoying them at the moment especially squash. Just got hooked to squash very recently, not only because of Nicol David, but I just fall in love with squash game at the first swing!! Also taking the advantage to rest a while from my tennis week because most of my tennis team member are either busy or away overseas; my boss & my colleagues.


Well, I "escaped" from the recent KL International Marathon, the PD Half-Marathon & few more run races, but I don't regret. It's OK guys, you go ahead, just enjoy your run & have fun. I just wanna do all these...........

Either this...


or this....


or maybe this...


or maybe altogether...

:)

No comments: