BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 20 April 2008

ALL OF ME.....

Do u know this beautiful oldies melody??
Let's sing with me then...

"All of me
Why not take all of me
Can't you see
That I'm no good without you
Take my lips
I want to lose them
Take my arms
I'll never use them

Your goodbyes
Left me with eyes that cry
How can I go on dear without you
You took the part
That once was my heart
So why not take all of me....."




The above were the pictures taken on Saturday, 19 April 2008 @ Putrajaya International Convention Centre during the group company's Award Nite & the grand finale of the singing competition. My duties were to handle the VVIP and also the competition judges, they're Norman KRU, Siti Hajar & Helen Yap. The judges were very sporting & friendly. Norman is very familiar as the company deals a lot with his company and Helen Yap was extremely sweet & friendly. The function ended by 12.30am & I reached home by 2.00am. At 1.30am, Norman sent me a sweet sms : "Thank you for taking care of us, the judges, and you looked great tonite. You should dress-up always. :)" To which I replied, "Thank you too. You make me shy. I'm not good in dressing-up like that. I'm just a simple office staff & not a celebrity like you.. :)" Oooooo...

Life is full of spices & herbs!!!
:)

No comments: