BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Monday, 7 April 2008

He's the BOSS...

It's gonna be a week full of meetings...
so many events coming up...
so many decisions to be made...
and yet it's gonna be without the boss around...
Well, right now, I missed my boss a lot...
I missed to hear his big laughter during the meeting & also his firm commands over the meeting...
My boss is like my big brother... my friend... and my mentor...
He gave his shoulder for me to cry on...
He just renewed my contract for another 2 years & recommended a good package of salary & benefit..
He always encouraged me in whatever I do..
He's a nice boss to me...
And he's very far away at the moment... over the sea...
His recent sms made me cry...



Dear boss, have a safe & great journey!!
See you soon in a good shape & with a peaceful mind!!

No comments: