Anyone home?????
It's me.... the lazy-bump...
Uuuuaaarrrghhhhhh.... i am so lazy.... to update this blog... gimme some motivation please!!! I need one NOW!!
Many many many things had happened for the past few weeks... everywhere, everyday.
I just don't know where to start. But you read the newspaper don't you. Yeah.. it's the same what I thought of writing but since you've been reading, so I there's no need to re-write it again and again.. I'm not good in exagerating headlines...
Frankly speaking, I'm so passive now, I'm no longer an active person especially in running or cycling. You won't be seeing me running on the road races anymore. I'm not participating in this year's KL Marathon, fullstop. Why?? Because I'm so lazy to train. Why?? Because I don't feel like running. Why?? Because I'm lacked of motivation. Why?? Because I don't have my favourite 'motivator'. Why?? Because....... I don't know!!! The bottomline is, I'm not running anymore.... at the moment!! I just TENNIS!!!

I was here..... for the company's outing..


and here.... for the company's out-of-town seminar...


So how are you guys?? Hope you're happy & have been busy like a bee. I'm happy for YOU!! Good luck in whatever you're in & be the best ok. Once in blue moon, please say HELLO to me, if you still remember the not-so-happening-me ok.
I just wish, I'm here, at the moment....

I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment