This man.... He came for a photo-shoot at my place, and I joined him for a late lunch. Spent about 30 minutes talking to him, listening to his good voice singing to me, took some pictures together before he kissed me on my cheek & waved goodbye for the day. This man, really made my day!!! Thank you ANUAR ZAIN. I adore you as you are. You are such a humble person & so down-to-earth. Actually, I don't care what other people said about him. To me, his great voice in his great songs, really inspired me always. I presented him a "Lance Armstrong - It's not about the bike" book & he seemed to like it. As usual, I advised him, from the bottom of my heart, to think positive always in facing all the challenges in his life as a famous popular person in the country. Hope he'll remember my words, I know he will, for sure.
Last but not least, ANUAR ZAIN, you've a great personality & obviously you deserved a 'standing ovation' from me. I've been a big fan of Anuar Zain & the songs for years.... I know we'll meet again.... soon...... : )
"Ketulusan Hati"
Cintaku tak berdusta
Tak mengenal ingkar
Tak kenal nestapa
Cintaku hanya indah
Hanya bahagia untuk selamanya
Apa yang kurasakan ini
Persembahan untuk dirimu
Kau biarkan kasihku
Mencintaimu, tak mengenal waktu
Tak mengenal puitis hanya tulusnya hati
Mencintaimu, tak mengenal ragu
keyakinan hatiku hanya untuk dirimu selalu
Cintaku tak berdusta
Tak mengenal ingkar
Tak kenal nestapa
Tak ada seribu janji
Hanya bahagia untuk selamanya
Apa yang kurasakan ini
Persembahan untuk dirimu
Kau benarkan kasihku
Apa yang kurasakan ini
Persembahan untuk dirimu
Kau dengarkan kasihku
~ Anuar Zain ~
p/s. Sorry bloggers, I'm a bit 'jiwang-jiwang' today. Meeting Anuar Zain melted my heart of steel....... ooopppsssss... I don't perasan... I know who I am... but just can't help it... I'm so 'teruja'..
Monday, 17 March 2008
"Lelaki Ini".....
Today, I was bugged with the "Monday Blues" syndrome. I was so out-of-mood & nothing seemed to cheer me up, not even my boss, although hearing him calling me "sweetie" sometimes turned me on. I just don't know what happened to me today but I tried my best to control my moods & it worked. Later in the afternoon, I received a phone call & that's where it all started...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hallloooo!!!
Sure dia terbakaq... naik gerek plak lepas ni
hahahaha.. nanti aku jadik coach dia.. :)
Post a Comment