Wikipedia said....
"In physiology, a smile is a facial expression formed by flexing the muscles most notably near both ends of the mouth. The smile can be also around the eyes. Among humans, it is customarily an expression of pleasure, happiness, or amusement, but can also be an involuntary expression of anxiety, in which case it can be known as a grimace. There is much evidence that smiling is a normal reaction to certain stimuli and occurs regardless of culture. Happiness is most often the cause of a smile."
Therefore, I don't want YOU to see me when I'm sad or sick or sorrow or stressed or angry or moody. I'll keep on smiling, as long as I live.... as it's contagious & healthy!!! Healthy smiles comes with healthy mind, healthy soul & healthy body, do you agree???
:)
Tuesday, 18 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wuih!... makin kaya lar hang :P
kaya budi-bahasa pon kira ok la kan..
Post a Comment