BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 13 May 2007

My momma...


Went back to Taiping to be with my mother, just to be with her & coincidently it's Mother's Day... Felt so happy to see her. I was told by my aunt, secretly, that's she's been having high fever for the past 6 days & she didn't want my aunt to let all of us, my brothers & sisters & not even me, to know about it. My instinct, as always, so strong when it comes to my strong bonding with my mom & even my late father. I want to be the 1st person to be by their side whenever I could sense something is not right. She has been very lonely for the past 9 months after my father passed away. She's in the midst of making a decision to stay with all her 8 children in KL, she's still in between and I'm persuading her bit by bit, for few reasons, one of it has something to do with her check-up at IJN. My mom knew that I'm coming back home over the weekends and she prepared my favourite dishes. To me, nothing compares to my mom's cooking.

"A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional & forever".

Oh yes, it is.


I love you, Mak.



Just me.

5 comments:

Ms J said...

it is very sweet of you to make time for your mother, despite your busy life. i think its wonderful
:-) i never really told my late mom how much i loved her, eventhough i have taken many choices in my life that hurt her. i hope you get to speak openly to your mother about your love for her..i left it too late with mine.

Anonymous said...

it's that u?

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

msJ : your mom surely loved u a lot.. i'm sure her soul visits u often & she listens to all your prayers for her.. i've lost my dad & i'm scared of losing my mom although i know sooner or later, the time will come.. i just dunno how my life would be without her..

jaja : yup, that's cheeky me..

Anonymous said...

Me too, I'm a grown woman with kids of my own but still need my Mak. I also can't imagine life without her.

Anyway, soooo cute lah you!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

haza :
syurga itu di telapak kaki ibu, without her siapa lah kita kan..
hmmm.. dolu2 je cute, skrg comot!!