BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Monday, 21 May 2007

Meeting the Double Hill

NB Pacesetters 15km Run last Sunday was an "adrenalin pumping" event. Had a good run and managed to "climb" the famous Double Hill without any problem. Set my mind to finish sub 1:45hrs if possible & I did it within 1:43++ I think so. Will check the Pacesetters online results soon. No one could deny that this is one of the very well-organized events by the NB & Pacesetters. As usual, met all the regular runners i.e. Pacemakers gang, Haza, "Vin Diesel" Zailan and not forgetting the sweet girl Julita who came all the way from Penang. Heard few guys called out my name while I was dashing thru the finishing line but I didn't respond & later found out they're the SG runners, therefore, quickly apologized. Lot's of food, fruits, drinks & music.



4 comments:

Jaja Shah said...

u rocking awesome! 1:43 tuuu, cayalah. jumpa khairul? i suppose to run with her that morning :( but a day before i injured my right ankle

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

jaja : u injured yr ankle? wat happen? i x perasan le plak khairul on that day, dok pulon lari kot masa tu. say sorry to her pls if i didnt meet her to say hello.

aharis said...

Makin lari.. makin sihat.. nampak.
Janji gumbira!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Alha : minum Milo anda jadi sihat & kuat... :)