Pisha is now Puan Pisha, since 3/3/07.
I missed her 1st bersanding ceremony on 29/4/07 @ Dewan Perdana, Felda & I also missed her 2nd 'bersanding' ceremony last Saturday, 5/5/07 @ Dewan Utama, University Malaya. I was on my way back from Alor Setar for the Larian Bendang. Sorry Pisha, anyway, I wish you all the best in life with your man.
To Pisha, SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU, SEMOGA BAHAGIA & SEJAHTERA SELALU SAMPAI KE ANAK-CUCU!!






This Sunday, would be Adelin & Nizam's turn to "bersanding"...

I'm happy for you girls!!
:)

4 comments:
Hey there, Thanks for dropping by my blog. So you're a runner eh? Used to run competitively but it was like eons ago.... :)
Hi mz ayam..
nice reading your blog.. me just an 'ikan bilis' running for fun now.. my competitive running limelite was during my yesteryears too..
bila nak lari lagi? do you run in your free time? i still do, around my house that is and intend to keep on running sampai ke tua. he he he
mz ayam, am still training for run races & marathons.. come join me lah.. running is the best way in beating stress & 'awet muda'.. heheheh..
Post a Comment