BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 7 March 2007

It's F.R.E.E. Registration!!

Yayyyyy!!! I can now claim & get my refund for the Ambank-KLIM'07 registration. No big deal about it, but why not, since it's a token given by the organizer. During the KLIM circuit part 3 last Sunday, 25 March, I ran on a lite & easy pace for 3 hours as required at Lake Garden. I just ran happily like a small child without looking at my stopwatch & not even counting my laps. The FTAAA officials did the job, they recorded everything....

Lap 1 - 13:23 mins
Lap 2 - 28:06 mins
Lap 3 - 43:24 mins
Lap 4 - 59:18 mins
Lap 5 - 1:16:25 hrs
Lap 6 - 1:34:38 hrs
Lap 7 - 1:54:16 hrs
Lap 8 - 2:16:26 hrs
Lap 9 - 2:36:20 hrs
Lap 10 - 2:55:09 hrs

Total of 10 laps (2.30km/lap) = 23km


I ran till my last lap & till they said that the 3 hrs' time's up. While jokingly around with Juliana, Mariana & Dino, I heard my name being called up. Then only I knew that I won Top 3 (Free Registration for KLIM!!) So funny!! Neway, glad it's over & I am more confident of the coming KLIM on 18 March...


Me, striding, photo taken by Juliana @ Julz.

Next change, SMART Tunnel 14km Run, 11 March 2007.... see you there!!

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice adidas tights...mintak selai...jantan punya ada tak?? see u this sunday and next sunday...Insya Allah

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Z Al-Haj!! that adidas tight is soooooo comfortable, material bagus tu.. haaaaa, u're back in action!! yezzaaaa.. c u this sunday, kasi rioh dlm tunnel!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cous,
Congrats!!! Sorry for being quiet for a while. Been traveling and getting settled in on my new job. Everyone's fine. We are off to Hawaii (Oahu) in July. Hope all is well.

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Hey Cous!! Glad to hear from u again... Hawaii?? Hulalala... post me pictures please.. :)