BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 14 March 2007

Don't break my spirit....

I just wanna do it & nothing else matters...
I'm not gonna let anyone break my spirit again this time...
My 1st marathon... I was kinda pissed off with something stupid..
My 2nd marathon... I was 100% sad coz' I was mourning...
My 3rd marathon... I had fever...
And this Sunday, let me just finish my 42km peacefully...
Good luck to myself!!!


I adore YOU...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cous - This is your time and you are in control...... nothing should stop you now. I believe in you and you should do the same......good luck!

Anonymous said...

See you this Sunday.

aharis said...

Run wild, run free!.. register free heheee. PB.. okay.

Anonymous said...

good luck beb! c u!

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Cous : you're always my all-time inspiration!! Thanks & love ya!!

Z al-Haj : Bring out the best of yr striding style!!

H : Yezzaaa... let's beat the streets together..

Jaja : Enjoy yr lovely 21km trip round the city babeh!!