BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 1 September 2006

Sweet September...

Time & tide really wait for no man... It's already the trimester part of the year... and finally September has arrived!! Felt as if the best of last year's September was just like yesterday... :(

I wanna make the last 4 months towards the end of the year, to bring out the best in me, in whatever I'm gonna do or feel or see...

Ok now, I knew few people, my relatives, friends & foe, celebrating their birthday in September. I therefore conclude all and would like to sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, wishing all of you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES & GENTLEMEN!! Be your best & be good always!! May I serenade you the birthday song in jazz tune...

Let's share the cake...

& sandwich...

Sorry people, no chocolate dipped strawberry!!! :)

No comments: